AL-DYNAMIC 8000 attachment vacuum lifter
£10,708 – £12,713
AL-DYNAMIC 8000 is designed for handling of slaps and curb stones as well as for jobs on building sites and has a capacity up to 8000 kg and ensures a fast, precise handling of loads like steps, steel plates, balcony repos etc. For suspension to any carrying vehicle with hook, rope, chain, wire or similar and standard powered by a 2,8 HP Honda Petrol engine
AL-DYNAMIC 8000 ensures fast and precise handling of claps, concrete elements, steel plates etc.
AL-DYNAMIC 8000 is popular in rental companies and among construction companies because of the simple and easy construction, which ensures an easy and simple handling.
- Activate power on control panel
- Start Honda petrol engine using the cord
- Position suction plate on the load surface and slide the manual valve to activate vacuum
- When the acoustic buzzer and red warning lamp stops, it is safe to lift the load.
Suction pads can be changed in minutes. A wide range of standard suction pads is available from stock.
- Remote controlled (Radio) suction and release of load
- Parking support legs
- AL-MANOKIT for 2-man handling of slaps in
Robust and compact construction for usage on road and building sites
- Max. load (SWL): 8000 kg (Depends on size of suction pad)
- Vacuum Pump capacity: 25 m3/hour
- Manual slide valve for vacuum on/off
- Safety system:
2. Vacuum safety pressure chamber
3. Pressure relieve valve
- Acoustic buzzer and visual warning lamp in event of low vacuum
- Dimensions: 420 x 800 x 1050 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 67 kg excluding suction pad
|Dimensions||42 × 800 × 105 cm|
|Type AL-DYNAMIC 8000||
AL-DYNAMIC 8000 Petrol (2.8 PS Honda engine mechanical start), AL-DYNAMIC 1000 electric (3x400v – 50 Hz), AL-DYNAMIC 1000 hydraulic (min. 20 max. 80 l/min. at 75 bar)
Incoterms : EXW Lemvig
There are no inquiries yet.