AL-BLAZER 2000 vacuum lifter
£18,454 – £21,336
Latest development from AL-LIFT for handling of porous concrete slaps and curbstones
AL-BLAZER 2000 for attachment to fork-based vehicles like loaders, trucks – or on the 3-point-hitch on tractors etc.
- Lighter construction with lifting hose
- No resistance when lowering load
- Not effected by dirt
Slide the forks of the loader into the fork brackets, secure the locking pins, and forks are available for a pallet load of slaps, which can then be carried to the work site.
Easy to use:
- Level the arms with adjustment rods
- Start engine
- Release arm parking and you are ready to work
AL-BLAZER 2000 will reduce handling time considerably providing economic advantages compared to manual handling. A 90 m3 vacuum pump ensures that even very porous tiles with an open cell structure can be lifted. Suction pads can be changed in a minute, with the quick coupler system. A wide assortment of pads for various sizes and weights can be offered from stock. Optimal logistics: Sucking, lifting, installing in one operation. Powerful lifting of the products weighing up to 200 kg, using the vacuum tube lifter Powerful vacuum pump, powered hydraulically (by the loader) with a petrol or diesel engine.
- Chassis – robust and compact for usage on building
- Lifting capacity (SWL): 200 kg
- Lifting capacity depends on the suction pad used.
Wide range available
- Two-joint-arm length:
Radius 3000 mm = 6000 mm diameter
- Total height 2500 mm
- Lifting height 1100 mm
- Working area 360°
- Vacuum pump capacity 90 m³/hour
- Safety devices:
1. Vacuum gauge
2. Safety vacuum storage tank
- Dimensions: 1430 x 1800 x 2540 mm(LxWxH)
- Weight: 360 kg exclusive of suction pad
|Dimensions||143 × 180 × 254 cm|
|Type AL-BLAZER 2000||
AL-BLAZER 2000 petrol (5.5 Hk Honda motor – mechanical starter), AL-BLAZER 2000 hydraulic, AL-BLAZER 2000 electric (400v – 50 Hz – 3 phases), AL-BLAZER 2000 diesel (with key starter)
Incoterms : EXW Lemvig
There are no inquiries yet.