AL-ATOMIC 500 vacuum lifter
AL-ATOMIC 500 is easy to use:
- Suspension to crane or excavator in the Ø35 mm lifting eye
- Start the vacuum pump on the control panel
- Use the manual slide valve for suction and release of load
- Adequate vacuum pressure has been achieved when acoustic warning signal turns off (pressure gauge -0,6 Bar) and the load can be lifted.
The quick coupler allows change of suction pads in a few minutes. A wide assortment of various sizes is available from stock on request.
AL-ATOMIC 500 is equipped with a safety system consisting of manometer and acoustic warning signal and is powered by a built in battery, that can be recharged with the 220->12V battery charger included.
- Handles and extension pieces for two-man handling/operation
- Radio controlled suction / release of load
- Various suction pads
- Safe working load up to (SWL): 500 kg (depends on size of suction pad)
- Battery: 12v/26Ah
- Battery charger 220v -> 12v
- Vacuum pump capacity t: 3,3 m3/time
- Temperature range: +10 - +40°
- Manuel slide valve for suction / release of load
- Safety devices:
2. Acoustic buzzer in event of low vacuum
- Lifting eye excl bush: ø35 mm
- Dimensions: 500 x 400 x 400 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight t: 34 kg ekskl. suction pad
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 40 cm|
Incoterms : EXW Lemvig
There are no inquiries yet.