The key players for Business Intelligence solutions are SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Qlik and many others.
- SAP is definitively the key and the most robust solution for blue-chip companies having large resources and complex organizations to manage. therefor fully scalable solution means unlimited possibilities.
- Microsoft Ax is more established among small and mid-size organ
- izations, and is proposing several versions of its product which can be quickly deployed and with less resources.Oracle is coming as the alternative solution with robust tools for key niche markets.
- It is understood that a good BI tool should start with a good integration of all the company key functions in a robust ERP solution, so then will allow your organization to externalize functions such as supplier’s management, stocks management, distribution, accounting, etc…
- Many alternative products are available on the market, and may allow your organization to have such BI strategy implementation
The key players for Business Analytics solutions are SAP, MicroStrategy, Datapine, Qliksense, Zoho analytics and many others.
- SAP is definitively the key and the most robust solution for blue-chip companies having large resources and complex organizations to manage. Allowing fully scalable solution design, such as data visualization & analytics, advance reporting and modelisation. (www.sap.com)
- MicroStrategy is a business intelligence toll that offer powerful dashboards and data visualizations solutions. (www,microstrategy.com)
- Datapine is an all-in-one online solution allowing your organization to run complex queries, allowing to build dashbords, generate customized reports. (www.datapine.com)
- SAS Business Intelligence is proposing an advanced solution for Business Analytics customized solution, including dashboard customization, fully customized reports based on complex queries. (www.sas.com)
- QlikSense is a product of Qlik, allowing data analysis, dashbosrd creations. (www.qlik.com)