AL-WINHANDLER MANU vacuum lifter
£16,954 – £24,173
AL-WINDHANDLER 400 is constructed for fork based vehicles like telescopic loaders etc.
Forks of the loader is slided into the fork brackets and secured with locking pins behind the back of the forks.
Very easy to use:
- Position suction cups against the window
- Activate vacuum with the remote control
- Drive towards the window opening and make the initial positioning for the window opening with the loader
- Fine position for window opening with the remote control.
- When the window fits into the opening, telescope the window into the window opening with the telescopic loader. n
- Secure the window with fixing bolts
- Deactivate vacuum on the remote control
AL-WIND-HANDLER 400 minimizes handling significantly, giving economic advantages to traditional manual handling. It is possible to rotate the window 180° with locking positions in many directions.
AL-WINDHANDLER 400 comes fully assembled from the factory with adjustable suction cups and battery charger.
- Max load (SWL): 400 kg
- Battery: 12v/26Ah
- Vacuum Pump capacity: 3,3 m3/hour
- Dual circuit vacuum system
- Safety system
2. Safety vacuum storage tank integrated in chassis
- Dimensions: 1200 x 1900 x 650 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 250 kg
- Fork width centre - centre: 830 mm
- Distance between the forks: 170 mm
- Fork length: 1300 mm
|Dimensions||120 × 190 × 65 cm|
|Option AL-WINHANDLER MANU||
Standard, Actuator Radio control, tilt, rotation, page positioning
Incoterms : EXW Lemvig
There are no inquiries yet.