CLOTHINGS PRODUCT TO PURCHASE
Garuda Supplies Website
CLOTHINGS PRODUCT TO PURCHASE
Indonesian Supplies provides a wide range of clothings product that can be purchased by Buyers on the Indonesian Supplies website. To make a purchase transaction for these clothing products, Indonesian Supplies provides the following terms and conditions:
A. ABOUT CLOTHINGS PRODUCT
- Indonesian Supplies provide various kinds of clothing products provided by Vendors.
- Vendor is a company that has been registered as a Vendor membership that has obtained rights and obligations from Indonesian Supplies and has products that can be sold to Buyers.
- Buyer is a company or person who has been registered in the Buyer’s membership that has obtained rights and obligations from Indonesian Supplies.
- The Vendor in number 2 provides various kinds of clothing products such as:
- Clothing materials;
- Ready-to-wear clothes;
- Tools to help make clothes;
- Means of transportation to transport clothing items;
- And various other clothing products which are not clearly regulated in these terms and conditions.
- All kinds of clothing products above may not be misused by any party for the purpose of profit and/or personal interest.
B. ABOUT DATA
- Vendors and Buyers must acknowledge and comply with all data issues described in the cookies and privacy policies on the Indonesian Supplies website.
- Vendors and Buyers must provide all data and/or documents required by Indonesian Supplies to provide transparent information about clothing products sold by Vendors and clothing products purchased by Buyers.
- Vendors and Buyers must not provide false and/or false data that may cause losses to Indonesian Supplies.
- Such data or documents must be provided to Indonesian Supplies prior to registration of products for sale or at any other time in accordance with the rules of Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors may not share and/or publish data or documents belonging to the Buyer without the written consent of Indonesian Supplies and the Buyer.
- Buyer may not share and/or publish Vendor’s data or documents without written consent from Indonesian Supplies and Vendor.
- More detailed issues regarding data, schedules and others can be discussed more clearly in the cooperation agreement.
- If the Vendor and/or Buyer provides false information, then Indonesian Supplies may cancel the membership of the Vendor and/or Buyer.
- Buyer must agree and warrant to retain all applicable documentation and records belonging to Vendor for a specified period of time.
- The buyer has the right to know all kinds of data and/or documents needed to verify the correctness of the costs listed in the invoice for the product purchased, anywhere and anytime within a certain period of time.
C. ORDERING CLOTHING PRODUCTS
- Each Buyer can purchase clothing products from the Vendor according to the market area that has been selected at the time of the Buyer’s membership registration.
- To carry out purchase order activities, the Buyer must select the type of clothing product and its availability.
- Vendors can provide clothing products for sale to Buyers with certain predetermined specifications.
- Buyers can make special requests to Vendors such as:
- Number of products;
- Delivery time;
- Long delivery times;
- Delivery location;
- The type or quality of the product;
- Transportation used;
- Or other requests that may be provided by the Vendor but are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Any special requests submitted by the Buyer must be reviewed in advance by the Vendor. If the Vendor agrees, then the Vendor and the Buyer can conduct buying and selling transactions for clothing products. If the Vendor does not agree, then the Buyer can find another Vendor or change the request that has been submitted.
D. LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT
- All logistics management used by Vendors in the marketplace uses Incoterms Ex-Works (EXW) which means Buyers have an obligation to bear all costs and risks for the products purchased.
- Indonesian Supplies proposes the option of contracting an online “service company” for the provision of import/export of goods, sea freight, road freight, air freight and other related services.
- Logistics costs will be adjusted according to the distance, weight and dimensions of the cargo, the distance between pick-up & drop-off addresses, the priority of the selected service.
- Vendors may provide discounts to Buyers from time to time depending on the volume of products purchased and historically.
- All these rules clearly and in detail will be regulated in the cooperation agreement between the Vendor and the Buyer.
- If the Vendor experiences delays in delivery or logistics, the Vendor will be subject to a fine of 3% (three percent) per day of the total purchase order.
- If the product and/or goods purchased are lost during delivery, the Buyer will be subject to compensation of 100% (One Hundred Percent) plus 15% (Fifteen Percent) of the total purchase order.
- Vendor and Buyer may change the time of supply and delivery of the purchased product based on the agreement of Vendor and Buyer which is then obliged to notify Indonesian Supplies.
- All travel costs or waiting time incurred during the sale of the product by the Vendor are not the responsibility of Indonesian Supplies.
E. VENDOR POLICY
- Vendors can create policies addressed to buyers that contain policies regarding products, refund policies, and cancellation/return/exchange policies.
- Vendors must make policies as clear as possible so as not to cause other interpretations or ambiguity to Buyers or Indonesian Supplies.
- All of these policies must not violate the terms and conditions set by Indonesian Supplies.
- Indonesian Supplies will see and agree to the policies made by the Vendor before the Vendor conducts sales of clothing product at Indonesian Supplies.
F. VENDOR ACTIVITY
- Vendors must always be active in every activity in the Indonesian Supplies market, especially when there is a purchase order for clothing products.
- If the Vendor is inactive for more than 3 (three) times, then Indonesian Supplies can deactivate the Vendor from the Indonesian Supplies market.
G. VENDOR LICENSE
- Each registered Vendor must have a permit from the government or related agency to carry out its activities in selling clothing products to Buyers.
- If the Vendor does not have the license as referred to in point 1 (one), then the clothing products offered may not enter the Indonesian Supplies market.
- Clothing products that do not have a license can be re-entered the Indonesian Supplies market after having a valid license.
- The license owned by the Vendor must follow the latest regulations and are still valid until the end of the membership period.
- If the license expires during the process of selling clothing products to the Buyer, the Vendor must guarantee that it will extend its business license in the near future.
H. VENDOR’S PRODUCT GUARANTEE
- Vendors must guarantee that the clothing products sold on the Indonesian Supplies website are genuine products belonging to the Vendor.
- Vendors must ensure that the clothing products sold do not have the potential to infringe patents, brand names, logos, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of other parties.
- Vendors must ensure that the clothing products sold do not violate the Indonesian criminal provisions as stated in these terms and conditions.
- Vendors must provide a guarantee of claims against clothing products sold to qualified Buyers.
- Vendors must provide certificates of conformity/compliance for all clothing products sold on the Indonesian Supplies website.
- Vendors must guarantee that every clothing product to be sold is owned by the Vendor. This means that Vendors are not allowed to sell services that are not owned or sell third party services that are not bound by a contract by Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors must ensure that the products sold are in good condition or in other conditions as agreed by the Buyer and Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors must guarantee that the product images listed on the Vendor’s product page are in accordance with the original condition of the product to be sold. Indonesian Supplies is not responsible for any discrepancy between the image and the Vendor’s product.
I. SECURITY AND INSURANCE
- Vendors can provide insurance guarantees for clothing goods sold.
- To ensure security in the process of buying and selling clothing products, Vendors must also avoid the use, transportation and possession of firearms, sharp weapons, chemical substances or other dangerous goods.
- The buyer can check the product to be rented and must return the product in its original state.
- Vendor must defend, release, indemnify and hold harmless the Buyer and its parent company, affiliated company, officer, director, agent, employee or any company on whose behalf the Buyer has contracted, or any third party who is contractually obligated to indemnify to Buyer.
- The matters referred to in number 1 include, but are not limited to, liens, claims, causes of action, costs, expenses, or losses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) related to the illness or death of the Buyer, Vendor or anyone else brought to the Vendor’s product location. If there is a violation, a compensation fine with a certain nominal will be regulated further.
- Buyer will defend, release, indemnify and hold harmless the Vendor and its parent company, affiliated companies, officers, directors, against all liens, claims, demands, causes of action, costs, expenses or losses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) relating to the illness or death of the Buyer, loss of or damage to property belonging to the Buyer, the Vendor or anyone at the location of the sale of the product arising from an incident or a direct or indirect result of the performance of the work, the presence of the individual at the job site, the journey to the job site, execution and/or or breach of these terms and conditions.
- The risk allocation set out in this paragraph will remain in effect in all circumstances except for a force majeure event.
K. NON – COMPETITION AGREEMENT
- By using the Indonesian Supplies service, Vendor and Buyer agree not to:
- Cooperation or other activities that are considered competitors of Indonesian Supplies; and,
- Conducting activities that may harm the business activities of Indonesian Supplies.
- The term of this non-competition agreement is 12 (twelve) months from the end of the cooperation between the Vendor, Buyer and Indonesian Supplies.
L. NON – DISCLOSURE AND CONFIDENTIAL AGREEMENT
- Vendors and Buyers warrant that they will use the Information provided by Indonesian Supplies only for the purpose of buying and selling products.
- Vendors and Buyers undertake to safeguard the confidential information of Indonesian Supplies as well as possible and will not share it and/or publish it to third parties or other parties without the written consent of Indonesian Supplies.
- This non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement is governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to any conflict of law principles contained therein.
- This agreement is valid from the date of registration of the Vendor and Buyer to become a member of Indonesian Supplies until the date of termination of the agreement by the parties.
M. FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The cost of clothing products is determined unilaterally by the Vendor which can be seen on the Vendor’s product page.
- The Buyer must pay and pay off the Vendor’s clothing products first before the Vendor is obliged to deliver the product.
- Payment in point 2 can be made by making payments to Indonesian Supplies.
- Buyers can make payments in 3 ways, namely via Paypal, Bank Transfer and credit cards.
- If the Buyer chooses to pay via Paypal, the Buyer must fill in the Paypal email address.
- If the Buyer chooses to pay by Bank Transfer, the Buyer must fill in: (i) account name, (ii) account number, (iii) bank name, (iv) bank address, (v) routing number.
- Information regarding payment will be provided further in the agreement.
- Indonesian Supplies do not accept payment in cash or any foreign payment method unless it has obtained written approval from Indonesian Supplies.
N. TAX PROVISIONS
- The Vendor shall pay all taxes, duties, licenses and fees collected, assessed and/or incurred by the Vendor directly or indirectly in connection with these terms and conditions imposed by any government authority.
- If point 1 (one) is not fulfilled by the Vendor, the Buyer has the right to deduct the amount paid by the Buyer for taxes and government fees from the amount that is the Vendor’s right under these terms and conditions.
O. FORCE MAJEUR
- Any party may be released from these terms and conditions if hindered by a force majeure event.
- The force majeure event in question is a riot, strike, war, terrorist act, civil disturbance, governmental authority (whether such authority is real or assumed), fire, flood, hurricane, other disaster, or other such cause which is reasonably within beyond the control of the affected party.
- Any party to these terms and conditions who is unable, in whole or in part, to carry out its obligations under these terms and conditions due to force majeure must immediately provide written notice of this matter to the other party stating fairly in detail about the underlying circumstances. the force majeure.
- Each party to these terms and conditions claiming force majeure must make maximum efforts to use all reasonable efforts to eliminate the cause of the force majeure.
- Each party must immediately give written notice to the other party as well as to Indonesian Supplies of the termination of the force majeure and shall resume performing the suspended obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the termination of the force majeure.
- Vendors are obliged to provide products that have been purchased by the Buyer in the best possible way and on time.
- Vendors who provide products that are not perfect, not on time, or other things that can harm the Buyer can be categorized as default.
- Vendors who default may be subject to fines or compensation by the Buyer.
- If a dispute arises from the Vendor and the Buyer, Indonesian Supplies will endeavor to resolve the dispute amicably within a period of 30 (thirty) days.
- The period as referred to in point 4 may be extended by the parties in accordance with the agreement of a maximum of 60 (sixty) days.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved through deliberation, then the Dispute can be submitted and finalized by arbitration in Indonesia, in accordance with the regulations of the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI), which was established on November 30, 1977 based on the Decree of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce No. SKEP/152/DPH/1977 in Indonesia using Indonesian.
- If the Vendor and the Buyer agree not to settle the dispute through BANI, then the dispute resolution can be carried out with the option of a civil lawsuit or even criminal prosecution in the competent district court.
Q. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
- Vendors and Buyers must ensure that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in each of their work.
- Each Vendor must defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Buyer from the company or third parties against any claims or penalties arising in connection with the Vendor’s failure to comply with such rules.
- Vendors must ensure that they have a permit or license from the government authorized to sell clothing products to Buyers to avoid violating the law or other administrative sanctions.
- The vendor must guarantee that it will use all tools, equipment, goods, or methods of selling clothing products that do not infringe any license, patent or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- If the Vendor does not comply with point 4 (four), the Vendor must indemnify and hold harmless the Buyer against any claims or actions of any type of violation or unlawful act committed by the Vendor.
R. PROHIBITIONS AND LEGAL PROVISIONS
- Buyers are prohibited from abusing the product or any actions provided by the Vendor.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from misusing data or documents in any form.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from transferring, distributing, or notifying other parties (other than the parties to the agreement) in physical form, electronic media and/or other media that can be used to divulge Indonesian Supplies’ secrets. This can be excluded if there is written approval from Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from providing false and/or false data that may harm Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from conducting activities in any form that may harm or create a bad image for Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from carrying out activities in any form that can harm outside parties.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from violating the embargo rules, TCC rules and Indonesian criminal law.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from knowingly or fabricating force majeure circumstances with the aim of deceiving or deceiving other parties, especially Indonesian Supplies.
- If any party violates this provision, then Indonesian Supplies can process the matter in accordance with the relevant laws applicable in Indonesia.
- If the Vendor, Buyer or other party commits any or all actions that can be categorized as violating applicable law, then Indonesian Supplies must be released from lawsuits, whether civil, criminal charges or other legal provisions that apply globally by any party.
S. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- All rules in these terms and conditions are subject to laws or other rules related to the sale and purchase of clothing goods and their derivative rules such as Government Regulations (PP), Ministerial Regulations (Permen), and other regulations.
- In the event that there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the rules mentioned in number 1, then all these terms and conditions are subject to and comply with the rules that apply in Indonesia.
- If there is a new change to the law or any regulations in number 1 but it has not been replaced in these terms and conditions, then all the rules in these terms and conditions will remain subject to and comply with the new rules or changes in the law.
- The parties are not responsible for any special damages that occur either directly or indirectly, or consequentially as a result of the repair or replacement of products made by the Vendor, including, without any limitation, loss of profits.
- A term or condition, or part thereof, which is declared or determined to be unlawful, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable under any applicable law in any jurisdiction shall be deemed invalid to the extent that such determination does not invalidate, diminish the validity or render it invalid, any other terms or conditions of these Indonesian Supplies terms and conditions, and such designation in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate, diminish the validity or invalidate such conditions in any other jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding any provision in the Terms of Service giving rise to any dispute, dispute, claim or difference arising between Indonesian Supplies and the Buyer or Vendor in connection with the sale of this product including the breach, termination or validity of these terms and others, Indonesian Supplies and the Buyer or the Vendor will endeavor, for a period of thirty (30) days after receiving notification from the party or parties regarding the existence of a Dispute, to resolve the Dispute through deliberation between each party first. If the Dispute cannot be resolved by deliberation within thirty (30) days, then the Dispute may be submitted and finally resolved by arbitration in Indonesia, in accordance with the regulations of the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI), which was established on November 30, 1977. based on the Decree of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce No. SKEP/152/DPH/1977 in Indonesia. The arbitration will be conducted by one (1) arbitrator and the language of the arbitration will be Indonesian.
- If the parties do not wish to settle the dispute through BANI, then the dispute resolution can be carried out with the option of a civil lawsuit or even criminal prosecution in the competent district court.
- The terms and conditions of the Indonesian Supplies Service which contain the rights, obligations and licenses granted under these Terms and Conditions of Service are not assignable or assignable, except by mutual written agreement.
- The terms and conditions of this Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. All parties agree to submit to jurisdiction in the courts in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia in relation to and/or in connection with these Indonesian Supplies Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right and is free at its sole discretion to reduce, add and/or change these terms and conditions at any time as needed.
BY USING THE PURCHASE OF CLOTHING PRODUCTS ON THE INDONESIAN SUPPLIES WEBSITE, THE VENDORS AND BUYERS MUST ACKNOWLEDGE, SUBMIT, AND FOLLOW ALL THE POLICIES IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.
Last Modified: 29/12/2021