TERMS & CONDITIONS
Garuda Supplies Website
BUYER MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Garuda Supplies provides a wide range of services to buyers. In providing these service activities, Garuda Supplies have general requirements that buyers must know and comply with before deciding to use Garuda Supplies services. We will explain these requirements below.
A. GARUDA SUPPLIES BUYER MEMBERSHIP
Garuda Supplies provide various services to you as a Buyer. Among them:
- Providing services to you to be able to buy and rent various products and/or services.
- Receive our newsletter Garuda
- Get access to our marketplace.
- Get members directory registration.
- Receive an invitation to events & meetings, when available.
- Get 24 or 40 hours of personalized assistance, depending of membership level.
- Download certificates of ownership.
- Download suppliers audit reports, when available.
- Download financial reports, when available.
- Schedule zoom meeting with Vendors and Consultants.
- Get support by email.
- Get online courses for members (only for gold and platinum members).
- Invest in Vendors projects (only for gold and platinum members).
- Get negotiated prices agreement (only for platinum members).
- 3 Vendor audits included but excluding travel cost (only for platinum members).
- All kinds of services above may not be misused by any party for the purpose of profit and/or personal interest.
B. ABOUT BUYER
- Buyers in Garuda Supplies are any person or company domiciled in and/or outside the territory of the United Kingdom.
- Any person or company wishing to become a Buyer must meet the legal requirements to enter into an agreement.
- Buyers in Garuda Supplies are buyers who already have an account and have been registered as Buyers member and have obtained the rights and obligations from Garuda Supplies.
- Garuda Supplies divides Buyers into 3 (three) types of membership buyers. Each type of membership Buyer has different services from Garuda Supplies. The types of Buyer members consist of:
- AMERICAS REGION. This type of member is charged a fee of around £ 18,500 (Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred Pound sterling) per year by Garuda Supplies;
- EUROPEAN REGION. This type of member is charged around £ 18,500 (Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred Pound sterling) per year by Garuda Supplies;
- ASIAN REGION. This type of member is charged around £ 18,500 (Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred Pound sterling) per year by Garuda Supplies;
- To find out more about what services are provided to each type of membership Buyer, please click https://garudasupplies.com/en/buyers-membership/membership-levels/
C. BENEFITS OF BEING A BUYER IN GARUDA SUPPLIES
- Buyers get access, to our marketplace and can buy products and services from trusted companies in United Kingdom.
- Buyers get reliable information about the supplier market in United Kingdom and Europe by sourcing, evaluating, and qualifying reliable on key selected markets.
- Buyers get access to partners in United Kingdom and outside United Kingdom.
- Buyers get a variety of services that can help your company to improve its profitability.
- Buyers get a variety of additional services that can improve the productivity and knowledge of Buyers with suppliers around the world.
- Buyers get the best price in making transactions on our purchasing platform.
- Buyers are able to buy various types of products available on Garuda Supplies marketplace.
- Buyers can rent products online from trusted companies in United Kingdom.
- Buyers get assistance from the Garuda Supplies Team when making transactions or purchases on Garuda Supplies marketplace.
- Buyers get zoom meeting access to schedule meetings with Vendors and Consultants.
- Buyers get vendor projects details (only for gold and platinum membership).
- Buyers get a Buyers membership dashboard including various benefits such as managing your purchasing activities, Consultant bookings and others reputed sourcing activities.
- Buyers get a time sheet from the Consultants showing the Work carried out every week.
- Buyers get all kinds of necessary arrangements to improve than purchasing, activities on Garuda Supplies marketplace.
- Every time a Buyer registers for a Buyer membership, the Buyer can select one market and will get access to our outsourcing services.
D. BUYER TERMS
- In the event that the Buyer wants to get services from Garuda Supplies, the buyer must register and create an account by attaching the following data:
- Selected Member Level;
- Full name;
- NPWP/ NIB;
- Company Name (legal entity);
- Registered address;
- Full name;
- Payment method;
- Address (Region, City, and Country);
- Postal code;
- You must also fill in various other supporting data found on the Garuda Supplies website which are not clearly stated in these terms and conditions.
- If there are documents that are not filled in or emptied by you, it may affect the services provided by Garuda Supplies and its Vendors & Consultants.
- Providing false information will affect to the membership cancellation without compensation.
- By submitting the above data or documents, you will automatically AGREE to the collection and processing of the data above.
E. CONSULTANT TIME SHEET
- The Buyer can book Consultant from time to time & on project basic.
- The Buyer will get a time sheet from the Consultant showing the work carried out every week and to be submitted every Friday.
- The Buyer shall sign the time sheet provided by Consultant, as a written confirmation.
- The time sheet shall be submitted every Friday and shall be returned (signed timesheet) to Garuda Supplies not later than the next Tuesday.
- If the timesheet is not signed by the buyer before next Tuesday, Garuda Supplies will consider that the Consultant failed to perform the Work to be carried out and will engage to find a resolution with the parties involved (Buyer & Consultant).
- The undisputed portion of the time sheet is due for payment.
- The disputed part of the time sheet shall be reviewed by the parties involved for resolution.
- If there is a dispute about the time sheet, the Buyer may replace the Consultant by negotiating in a new agreement with Garuda Supplies.
- Garuda Supplies reserve to right to suspend the provision of the work to be carried out until a resolution is reached.
F. ANNUAL REVIEW ON COOPERATION
- Garuda Supplies together with the Buyer will discuss and/or review the business activities every 12 (twelve) months.
- This annual meeting is also about to discuss about Garuda Supplies additional services which could help the Buyer to conduct its activities.
- Garuda Supplies may present alternative solutions to the Buyer about alternative products and services available or financing solutions in order to improve the Buyer activities.
G. ABOUT DATA
- The Buyer must provide all data and/or documents required by Garuda Supplies to provide information in a transparent manner.
- The Buyer must not provide false and/or false data which may cause loss to Garuda Supplies.
- Such data or documents must be provided to us at the time of registration or at any other time in accordance with the agreement of Garuda Supplies.
- More detailed issues regarding data, schedules and others will be discussed clearly in the cooperation agreement.
- The data or documents can be sent to the email address email@example.com or physically delivered to the office address at Techforing Ltd, Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Rd, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
H. LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT
- All logistics management services purchased from Vendors in the marketplace are based on Incoterms Ex-Works (EXW) terms which means Buyers have an obligation to bear all costs and risks for the products purchased.
- Garuda Supplies propose the option to contract online “services companies” for the provision of import/ exportation of goods, sea freight, road freight, air freight, and others related services.
- The logistics cost will be adjusted according to the distance, weight and dimension of cargo, the distance between the pick-up & delivery addresses.
- Vendors may provide discounted prices to Buyers from time to time depending of the products volume purchased and historic.
- All of these rules will clearly and in details be regulated in the cooperation agreement between the Vendor and the Buyer.
I. SERVICE EXCLUSION
- Garuda Supplies services to Buyers only include items that have been mentioned on the https://garudasupplies.com/en/buyers-membership/membership-levels/
- All kinds of activities or services that are not expressly stated in the https://garudasupplies.com/en/buyers-membership/membership-levels/ page, are not included in the Garuda Supplies Buyer services.
- If the Buyer wishes to obtain some services that are not regulated as referred to in point 2 (two), then the Buyer must make a separate agreement for such activities with Garuda Supplies.
- All kinds of additional services requested or carried out by Garuda Supplies or Vendor or Consultant, will be charged a certain nominal fee which is clearly regulated in the cooperation agreement.
J. NON – COMPETITION AGREEMENT
- By using the services of Garuda Supplies, the Buyer agrees not to engage in cooperation or other activities that are considered as competitors of Garuda Supplies.
- The term of this non-competition agreement is 12 (twelve) months from the end of the cooperation between the Buyer and Garuda Supplies.
K. FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The Buyer should pay in full the membership fee for the next 12 (twelve) months.
- To make payments, the Buyers can choose 2 (two) options, namely through PayPal and Bank Transfer.
- If the Buyer chooses to pay via PayPal, the buyer must fill in the PayPal email address.
- If the Buyer chooses to make a payment using PayPal, the Buyer must pay first and will receive a notification via email afterwards.
- If the Buyer chooses to pay by Bank Transfer, the buyer must fill in: (i) account name, (ii) account number, (iii) bank name, (iv) bank address, (v) routing number, (vi) IBAN or swift code or international bank account number, (vii) exchange code, and (viii) IFSC code or India electronic transfer code.
- Garuda Supplies reserves the right to charge additional fees for additional services requested and/or performed by the Buyer.
- The Buyer must pay the renewal fee before the membership renewal date, overwise Garuda Supplies reserve the right to suspend the service.
- All payments information to be provided on demand.
- If the Buyer does not pay the service fee to Garuda Supplies that is past due for 30 (thirty) days, then Garuda Supplies has the right of retention, which is to retain all important information and/or documents. In addition, Garuda Supplies also reserves the right to suspend activities, as well as services provided to Buyers.
- If the Buyer purchase digital products and download the products the payment is due in full and cannot be reimbursed due to the nature of the product.
- The Buyer may consider to cancel the membership after certain period. The cancellation must be claim by email or mail to Garuda Supplies and Garuda Supplies reserve the right to apply a cancellation fee of 25% (twenty five percent) of the membership value.
- All payment must be received in full by Garuda Supplies before exportation of goods for products to be exported outside United Kingdom.
- All tax provisions in payment activities follow the applicable tax rules.
- All forms of payment in this provision must be sent to the account number owned by Garuda Supplies and in online form.
L. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, COSTS, DELAYS AND WARRANTIES
- Garuda Supplies undertakes to use all reasonable means at its disposal to ensure that the service is carried out professionally and efficiently, in accordance with generally recognized regulations by the industry, and according to specifications.
- Garuda Supplies have no obligations other than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in any Document officially issued by Garuda Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions or required by applicable Law, Garuda Supplies makes no express or implied warranties with respect to its services.
- To the extent permitted by applicable Laws, in the absence of negligence or other proven wrongdoing by Garuda Supplies while the product/goods belonging to the purchaser are in the physical care of a third party, Garuda Supplies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or delay.
- Subject to the limitations of liability further in sub-paragraphs (d) and (e), Garuda Supplies’ liability for any loss, damage, expense or delay resulting from the negligence or fault of other Garuda Supplies proved to be limited which is detailed in this section. cooperation agreement.
- Buyer acknowledges that Garuda Supplies and third parties entrusted to the product/goods belonging to the buyer limit their liability for loss, damage, expense or delay. The purchaser may obtain an increase in Garuda Supplies’ liability if Garuda Supplies agrees to the request prior to rendering any services and the agreement sets out the limits of Garuda Supplies’ liability and any additional compensation received or paid for the additional liability. Otherwise, any assessment the buyer makes on the goods will be considered for export or customs purposes only.
- As a further limitation on the liability of Garuda Supplies, the purchaser agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the maximum overall liability of Garuda Supplies to the Buyer against any costs, claims, damages, liabilities, awards, costs, expenses, payments or losses from all kinds during the calendar year which are not limited by other provisions in this letter J, whether the same or not performed or in connection with services performed by Garuda Supplies, will not be more than the minimum amount of the things that will be regulated in the agreement. cooperation.
- As a further limitation of Garuda Supplies’ liability, purchaser agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Garuda Supplies will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, damage or special damages, including loss of profits, income or opportunity, even if the purchaser is notified of the possibility of such damages or for the acts or omissions of others and howsoever they occur, including breach of contract, tort, negligence, wilful or unintentional act or omission.
- The limitations and exclusions in this letter J apply even if they cause any other available remedy to be unfulfilled for its essential purpose and without considering Garuda Supplies’ service for failure or delay in performance.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable Laws, the purchaser hereby waives all rights and remedies available under applicable Laws.
- The product/goods can be entrusted to a third-party subject to all conditions such as limitation of liability for loss, damage, expense or delay and to all provisions, regulations, terms and conditions stated in the documents issued by the third party. Garuda Supplies has no additional liability for any loss, damage, expense or delay caused by the acts or omissions of third parties.
- In the event that the applicable Law in the Territory prohibits or limits the application of the other provisions of this letter J, the liability of Garuda Supplies is limited to loss, damage, expense or direct delay.
- Garuda Supplies responsibility must not exceed the value of the commission paid to Garuda Supplies for the orders received & accepted.
M. FORCE MAJEUR
- Any party may be released from these terms and conditions if hindered by a force majeure event.
- The force majeure event in question is a riot, strike, war, terrorist act, civil disturbance, governmental authority (whether such authority is real or assumed), fire, flood, hurricane, other disaster, or other cause which is reasonably in beyond the control of the affected party.
- Any party to these terms and conditions who is unable, in whole or in part, to carry out its obligations under these terms and conditions due to force majeure must immediately provide written notice of this matter to the other party stating fairly in detail about the underlying circumstances. the force majeure.
- Any party to these terms and conditions claiming force majeure must make maximum efforts to use all reasonable efforts to eliminate the cause of the force majeure.
- Each party must immediately give written notice to the other party as well as to Garuda Supplies of the termination of the force majeure and shall resume the performance of the suspended obligation as soon as reasonably practicable after the termination of the force majeure.
N. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- The entire service may terminate if:
- Has expired;
- The Buyers does not extend the Garuda Supplies service cooperation;
- The Buyers buy illegal or prohibited products under United Kingdom law such as drugs, sharp weapons, explosives, prostitute, trafficking in persons etc;
- There are subjective and objective elements that are violated in the legal terms of the agreement;
- Payment of membership is not received 30 (thirty) days after the renewal date of the membership;
- Requests from Buyers to cancel the Buyer membership is subject to cancellation fee of 25% (twenty five percent) of the selected membership level;
- It is specified otherwise in the cooperation agreement letter.
- In the event that the buyer does not wish to extend the cooperation with Garuda Supplies, the Buyer is obliged to notify Garuda Supplies by written letter a maximum of 30 (thirty) days prior to the end date of the Garuda Supplies service.
- Garuda Supplies has the right to refuse requests to terminate services by the Buyer unilaterally if based on the views and opinions of Garuda Supplies there are indications of counterfeiting, fraud, or other actions that violate the provisions of applicable regulations in United Kingdom.
- Garuda Supplies has the right to file a lawsuit to the court for violations of the law committed by the Buyer as stated in the Criminal Code.
O. PROHIBITIONS AND LEGAL PROVISIONS
- The Buyer is prohibited from abusing the activities of services, services or anything provided by Garuda
- The Buyer is prohibited from misusing data or documents in any form.
- The Buyer is prohibited from transferring, distributing, or notifying other parties (other than the parties to the agreement) in physical form, electronic media and/or other media that can be used to divulge our or Vendor’s secrets. This can be excluded if there is written approval from Garuda
- The Buyer is prohibited from abusing the discount given between the parties.
- The Buyer is prohibited from providing false allegation and/or false data which may cause loss to Garuda
- The Buyer is prohibited from carrying out activities in any form that can harm or create a bad image of Garuda
- The Buyer is prohibited from carrying out activities in any form that can harm outside parties.
- The Buyer is prohibited from intentionally or fabricating force majeure conditions with the aim of deceiving or deceiving other parties, especially Garuda
- The Buyer is prohibited from divulging confidential documents, trade secrets or other confidential matters belonging to Garuda Supplies to other parties, especially to Garuda Supplies competitor companies.
- The Buyers is prohibited from buying illegal or prohibited products under United Kingdom law such as drugs, sharp weapons, explosives, prostitute, trafficking in persons etc.
- The Buyers are prohibited from break any embargo rules, TCC rules and United Kingdom criminal code.
- If the Buyer violates this provision, then Garuda Supplies can process the matter in accordance with the relevant legal rules applicable in United Kingdom.
- If the Buyer violates the criminal law applicable in United Kingdom, then Garuda Supplies will file a claim to the district court.
- If the Buyer or other party commits any or all actions that can be categorized as a violation of the agreement and/or applicable law, then Garuda Supplies must be released from lawsuits, whether civil, criminal charges or other legal provisions that apply globally by any party.
P. GENERAL PROVISION
- Buyer must agree and comply the purchasing order terms and conditions and packing terms and conditions.
- A term or condition, or part thereof, which is declared or determined to be unlawful, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable under any applicable law in any jurisdiction shall be deemed invalid to the extent that such determination does not invalidate, impair or render invalid, any other terms or conditions of these Garuda Supplies terms and conditions, and such designation in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate, diminish the validity or invalidate such conditions in any other jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding any provision in the Terms of Service giving rise to any dispute, dispute, claim or difference arising between Garuda Supplies and the Buyer in connection with the provision of this Service including the breach, termination or validity of the terms and others, Garuda Supplies and the purchaser will endeavour to , for a period of thirty (30) days after receiving notification from the party or parties regarding the existence of a Dispute, to resolve the Dispute through deliberation between each party first. If the Dispute cannot be resolved by way of deliberation within thirty (30) days, then the Dispute may be submitted and finally resolved by arbitration in United Kingdom.
- If the parties do not want to settle the dispute through arbitration, then the dispute resolution can be carried out with the option of a civil lawsuit or even criminal prosecution in the competent district court.
- The terms and conditions of the Garuda Supplies Services which contain the rights, obligations and licenses granted under these Terms and Conditions of Service cannot be transferred or assigned, except on the basis of mutual agreement.
- The terms and conditions of this Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the United Kingdom. All parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the territory of the United Kingdom in relation to and/or in connection with the Terms and Conditions of this Garuda Supplies Service.
- Garuda Supplies reserves the right and is free at its sole discretion to reduce, add and/or modify these terms and conditions at any time as needed.
BY USING THE BUYER’S SERVICES FROM GARUDA SUPPLIES, EACH BUYER MUST ACKNOWLEDGE, SUBMIT, AND FOLLOW ALL THE POLICIES IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.
Last modified: 29 December 2021